Fits: Subaru Impreza 1997-2005 2.5R EJ engine
Fits: compatible with Stock OEM or Tsudo aftermarket Catback
Note: This downpipe removes the OEM catalytic converter, which will trigger a CEL (check engine light) because of increased emissions. In this case, CEL fix is included to avoid 98% check engine light to turn, but the light does not affect performance.
Product Type: Stainless Hi-Flow catalytic converter Down-Pipe
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance.
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction.
- Less welds and bent than the competition for less turbulence and more flow.
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system.
- Utilizes factory 02 sensor position
- CNC machine mandrel-bent 2.25in tubing for maximum exhaust flow on cat-less Downpipe
- Easy bolt-on installation with typical hand tools, no welding or cutting required (may need a oil Filter relocation kit)
- Hi-Flow Cat Racing Down Pipe for off-road use only
- Cel Fix is now included
Not for sale in the state of California, New York, and Maine.
Tsudo down pipe is awesome car sounds sexy so much louder and aggressive absolutely love it!!!!
Good quality product, the "CEL fix" doesnt work though. The 90 degree defouler makes your 02 sensor read lean. Also, the flange for the catback is flat and will require fabrication to make it work with Exhaust donut flanges found on most stock and aftermarket catbacks.
Also, the ID of the cat is 2.5" even though the website says 2.25"
I had an issue at first but the customer support responded pretty fast and was able to update me on what was happening