Fits: 2012+ Scion Fr-s & Subaru Brz
Product Type: Unequal Length Header (UEL)
The Scion FRS / Subaru BRZ was designed from the floor up with performance in mind. However, that doesn't mean it can't be improved. The headers of the car is where the most power can be made by a bolt-on system. The Tsudo FR-S / BRZ Unequal length header system is a great way to improve your performance, weight and sound. The Tsudo Unequal Length Headers uses tuned piping made of the highest quality 100% T-304 stainless steel and mandrel bent throughout. What this means is 2.375 inch diameter piping the entire way through, no bottle necks or choke points, only free unrestricted flow heading out of the 2.0 liter boxer engine. All of this combined means: Improved horsepower, improved torque and improved throttle response for maximum gains. For even more gains the headers offer a significant weight reduction over the stock OEM system, which improves acceleration and handling. Lastly, the Unequal Length Headers wake up the 2.0 Boxer engine and gives a deep exhaust note throughout the RPM range. The Headers unlock potential gains for the Subaru BRZ / Scion FRS and allow it to really shine in performance and sound.
- Free Flow straight piping eliminates the restrictive factory catalytic converter for a huge performance increase
- Features Header inlet of 41mm / 1.625in diameter piping with a 60mm / 2.375in
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Tuned piping diameter maximizes power gains
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
Not for sale in the state of California, New York, and Maine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great price and the sound is Amazing. Running it with a Tanabe Axleback, is not too loud.( probably adding a mid pipe soon)