Fits: Subaru Impreza 1997-2005 2.5R EJ engine
Fits: compatible with Stock OEM or Tsudo aftermarket Cat back
Note: This down pipe included with this Headers removes the OEM catalytic converter, which will trigger a CEL (check engine light) because of increased emissions. In this case, CEL fix is included to avoid 98% check engine light to turn, but the light does not affect performance.(some vehicle might need oil relocation kit)
Note: Revised with Flex Joint
Product Type: Stainless 4-2-1 V2 Race Header Version 2 with down-pipe
- Large True 4-2-1 design increases both torque and horsepower, gain 10-15whp
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance.
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction.
- Less welds and bent than the competition for less turbulence and more flow.
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system.
- Utilizes factory 02 sensor position
- CNC machine mandrel-bent 2.25in tubing for maximum exhaust flow on cat-less Downpipe
- Easy bolt-on installation with typical hand tools, no welding or cutting required (may need a oil Filter relocation kit)
- Cat-less Racing header for off-road use only
Not for sale in the state of California, New York, and Maine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.