Fits: Subaru Impreza 1997-2005 2.5R EJ engine
Fits: compatible with Stock OEM or Tsudo aftermarket Cat back
Note: This down pipe included with this Headers removes the OEM catalytic converter, which will trigger a CEL (check engine light) because of increased emissions. In this case, CEL fix is included to avoid 98% check engine light to turn, but the light does not affect performance.(some vehicle might need oil relocation kit)
Note: Revised with Flex Joint
Product Type: Stainless 4-2-1 V2 Race Header Version 2 with down-pipe
- Large True 4-2-1 design increases both torque and horsepower, gain 10-15whp
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance.
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction.
- Less welds and bent than the competition for less turbulence and more flow.
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system.
- Utilizes factory 02 sensor position
- CNC machine mandrel-bent 2.25in tubing for maximum exhaust flow on cat-less Downpipe
- Easy bolt-on installation with typical hand tools, no welding or cutting required (may need a oil Filter relocation kit)
- Cat-less Racing header for off-road use only
Not for sale in the state of California, New York, and Maine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fitment was nearly perfect. Appears to be excellent quality and greats welds.
Minor modification of oem exhaust required as expected (flange cut, rotation, and reweld).
Clears oil pan, filter, and transmission pan easily.
Extended both o2 sensor wiring harnesses.
No CEL or other issues.
Got the Subie rumble for a much lower cost than custom made uel headers.
Fast shipping and great experience overall.
Paired up with a Borla catback system my 2.5rs sounds incredible.. The shop had a slight issue with fitment though. They were able to bend the headers down a bit to line up with the downpipe. The hanger for the down pipe had to be relocated. 4 stars just because of the fabrication that needed to be done. Otherwise, it is perfect. Maybe add info on the CEL fix, like what O2 sensor it is supposed to go on. They left it out, but so far no check engine light.