Fits: 2008-2012 Subaru Impreza STI / 2011-2013 Subaru Impreza Wrx
*Fitment Issues have fixed from Version 2. Version 3 is redesgned for better performance, sound, and quality.
Product Type: SE Catback
This is a brand new complete Tsudo SE Cat-back Dual Exhaust System for the 2008-2010 Subaru Impreza STI.
This catback features high-flow mandrel bent tubing with a straight-through muffler which generates a smooth, deep sound and maximizes performance.
- +28.7whp / +37.0wtq gain DYNO PROVEN bolt-on performance when combined with a Tsudo down-pipe
- Large diameter 76mm piping eliminates back pressure to decrease turbo spool time and increase power across all RPMs
- Features 76mm / 3.00in diameter piping with 89mm / 3.5in diameter exhaust tips
- Flex joint isolates vibration and decreases stress in the exhaust for increased reliability
- Dual mufflers keep the exhaust note mellow and deep even without a catalytic converter for maximum performance without excessive noise
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
- Includes all necessary hardware (bolts and gaskets) for installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My package sat at the vendor for a week causing a substantial amount of down time for the vehicle. Had to make multiple calls to get this package Shipped out. I received a tracking number but the item did not ship until a week later. Very unsatisfied with the service.
Recently ordered this from another website and threw it on my 14 WRX hatch. Very quiet exhaust, even considering it's 3 inch. Much quieter than the simple muffler delete I had on the car before. Welds were good on the piece, and the overall quality is good. Only reason I had to take a star off is for the fitment. Tips are ever so slightly off compared to each other, and the pipes either contact the car, or are extremely close to it in some spots. If touching is a major concern, you honestly could just dent it in with a mallet if needed. Overall a great exhaust for the price
This exhaust gave me the note that I have been looking for and was fairly painless to install
Love the sound and the look but it has a little bit of a fitment issue where the left side was a little closer to the bumper then it should but it's a simple fix by bending the exhaust hangers. Easy removal and installation. All the gaskets and bolts are provided and well needed. In the end I love it, love the sound and the price.
This exhaust became ideal once a mufflershop did proper adjustements ($250) to make is sit perfectly flushed in the fender like the stock exhaust. Sound is gloriously sonorous.