Fits: 2008-2012 Subaru Impreza STI / 2011-2013 Subaru Impreza Wrx
*Fitment Issues have fixed from Version 2. Version 3 is redesgned for better performance, sound, and quality.
Product Type: SE Catback
This is a brand new complete Tsudo SE Cat-back Dual Exhaust System for the 2008-2010 Subaru Impreza STI.
This catback features high-flow mandrel bent tubing with a straight-through muffler which generates a smooth, deep sound and maximizes performance.
- +28.7whp / +37.0wtq gain DYNO PROVEN bolt-on performance when combined with a Tsudo down-pipe
- Large diameter 76mm piping eliminates back pressure to decrease turbo spool time and increase power across all RPMs
- Features 76mm / 3.00in diameter piping with 89mm / 3.5in diameter exhaust tips
- Flex joint isolates vibration and decreases stress in the exhaust for increased reliability
- Dual mufflers keep the exhaust note mellow and deep even without a catalytic converter for maximum performance without excessive noise
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
- Includes all necessary hardware (bolts and gaskets) for installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This exhaust gave me the note that I have been looking for and was fairly painless to install
Love the sound and the look but it has a little bit of a fitment issue where the left side was a little closer to the bumper then it should but it's a simple fix by bending the exhaust hangers. Easy removal and installation. All the gaskets and bolts are provided and well needed. In the end I love it, love the sound and the price.
This exhaust became ideal once a mufflershop did proper adjustements ($250) to make is sit perfectly flushed in the fender like the stock exhaust. Sound is gloriously sonorous.
Sounds great, zero rasp or rattles. It has a very deep tone and rumble and for the price I can't find anything to nitpick.
I bought this exhaust to go with my Tsudo catless DP and it sounds amazing! It is just a tad bit louder than stock when cruising but really comes alive when you put your foot down on the gas.