Fits: 2013 2014 2015 2016 Ford Focus ST 2.0 Turbo
Product Type: Dual Tip Center Exit Catback Exhaust
- Race Single exit center cat-back exhaust system
- Large diameter 70mm piping eliminates backpressure to decrease turbo spool time and increase power across all RPMs
- Features 76mm / 3.0in diameter piping taper down to 2.5in diameter connection on flange / 3.5in diameter exhaust Dual tip
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Utilizes the factory exhaust hangars
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction
- Includes all necessary hardware (bolts and gaskets) for installation
- Bolt-on installation with typical hand tools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Received my tsudo catback from CNT a couple weeks ago. Installation was a breeze everything fit together nicely and for the price of this exhaust I'm actually very impressed with how it sounds especially with the gas matted. Its also very quiet at idle which I like. The only complaint I would have is the band clamp that is supplied is definitely to small and it leaked on mine but I got a bigger one for 10 bucks and all is good. All in all I'm very happy with it
All hardware included! Little bit figment issues otherwise was straight forward to install!
Was very pleased with both items.no need to fabricate anything it was a perfect fit and a fast shipping. The quality of the product is of the highest.
This exhaust was a project, it involved hours of time, and the middle clamp sucks. My exhaust keeps dragging down in the middle. Better off welding it, and also some of the welds aren’t complete, they have leaks. The sound is good, drones a little because it rubs on my heat shield.
Loved the easy instal and the quality of this exhaust. By far the best bang for the buck exhaust out there and sounds amazing!