CNT Intercooler Pipe Kit Features:
- Kit Includes Both Hot and Cold Side Intercooler Pipes
- 22 Percent Increase in Airflow Over Factory Intercooler Piping
- 2-1/2” Diameter Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Pipes with wrinkle black coating
- Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- Constant Tension Hose Clamps
- Fits with Factory or Aftermarket Intercooler
Fitment is acceptable of the hard pipes. Turbo coupler fit good enough with some massaging. When it comes to the intercooler side through.... Hot side is too long, so long it makes it difficult to adjust. The cold side is just too short by about 1 1/2" on both ends. No way it will stay secured. Tested with aftermarket intercooler and stock intercooler same result. The clamps provided by are good just overkill, they should have saved the $ here. CNT, fix this issue and you have a decent product.
The hard pipes are of excellent quality. the mounting brackets are where they need to be but the problem is the silicone parts, they are too short. The silicone hose for the cold side from inter cooler to hard pipe is at least 1” inch too short it barely makes it but it’s not enough to clamp it so I just ended up salvaging some from my stock hoses to make it work. I was missing the shortest hose but used my stock one to make it work and most of the clamps were to big so I also used some of my stock ones here and there
I installed these pipes on my car. All the brackets lined up and the pipes fit well.