Fits: Subaru Impreza 1997-2005 2.5R EJ engine
Fits: compatible with Stock OEM or Tsudo aftermarket Cat back
Note: This down pipe included with this Headers removes the OEM catalytic converter, which will trigger a CEL (check engine light) because of increased emissions. In this case, CEL fix is included to avoid 98% check engine light to turn, but the light does not affect performance.(some vehicle might need oil relocation kit)
Note: Revised with Flex Joint
Product Type: Stainless 4-2-1 V2 Race Header Version 2 with down-pipe
- Large True 4-2-1 design increases both torque and horsepower, gain 10-15whp
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance.
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction.
- Less welds and bent than the competition for less turbulence and more flow.
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system.
- Utilizes factory 02 sensor position
- CNC machine mandrel-bent 2.25in tubing for maximum exhaust flow on cat-less Downpipe
- Easy bolt-on installation with typical hand tools, no welding or cutting required (may need a oil Filter relocation kit)
- Cat-less Racing header for off-road use only
Not for sale in the state of California, New York, and Maine.
For the money this is a great exhaust system. I have a 2005 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5. Bought it from the original owner a few years back $2,400 it had cheap eBay headers welded to the stock converter with a tsudo cat back. Sounded great until the OEM converter blew through my exhaust. Then it was extremely loud which I loved it and then the converter ended up snapping so I purchased the full unequal length high flow cat system with cat back. Great fitment no leaks and it sounds incredible. Unequal length headers gives its some nice crackles and Pops. If you want you can hear it I'm a YouTube channel I posted a couple videos Mr. Nasty 1987. Also I did not have any fitment issues and I live in New York state and I have passed emissions no cel light I did use the adapter that it comes with and kept it in about a 60° angle 90 and it works great